Forum for Research in Law & Society is a platform to facilitate the free exchange of ideas related to law, public policy and its impact on our society. This Forum seeks to advance academic research in the area of contemporary legal and public policy issues. We aim to create a reliable platform to disseminate a diverse view through well-researched articles.
Forum for Research in Law and Society invites original, unpublished articles from all academicians, judges, legal professionals and college students from India and abroad on a rolling basis under the following themes:-
- Criminal Justice Administration System – It includes but not limited to topics on criminal law, Criminology, Victimology and International Criminal Law.
- Gender and Society– It includes but not limited to topics on feminism, women empowerment and gender justice.
- Environment and Sustainability – It includes but not limited to topics on environment protection, climate change and sustainable development.
- International Law and Politics– It includes but not limited to topics on international relation, public and private international law and changing dynamics of international politics.
- Public Policy and Indian Politics – It includes but not limited to topics on a legislative analysis, Indian political developments and reforms in Indian laws.
- Case Analysis – A critical commentary on any Supreme Court or High Court judgment where the legal issues fall within any of the above-mentioned category (1-5)
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, the font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1-inch margins on all sides of the A4 sheet.
- Endnotes should be in Times New Roman, the font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The endnotes must conform to the bluebook (20th edition)
- Footnotes are not allowed.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Submissions (in .docx format) must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the author’s contact information, educational details and a short abstract not more than 50 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- To ensure transparency in the blind review process, the name of the author or institutional affiliation must not be mentioned anywhere in the manuscript.
- Co-authorship up to 2 co-authors is allowed.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication in the Review.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- We don’t charge any publication fee.
- We accept submissions in English and Hindi language.